The Science of Detection is a twelve-part novella series; one will be released each month in 2016, climaxing with a Christmas 2016 release of The Science of Detection: Twelve Cases of Sherlock Holmes, an anthology containing all twelve of the stand-alone novellas as well as bonus features.
How to Submit your Story:
- All stories should be sent, as an attachment, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The file must be formatted in .doc or .docx.
- The interior of the document must be in double spaced Times New Roman (12 point font).
- At the top of your document, please include William Shunn’s submission header.
- Place the anthology you’re submitting to, word count, and story title, in the subject line of your email. For example, “The Science of Detection / The Adventure of the Red Headed League / 20,000.”
Exciting news! Visit the links above for more information.