AitB Forums Covent Garden Film Tweet-a-longs!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ScarletSherlock ScarletSherlock 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

Hey guys, we’re looking to do more live tweets/tweet-a-longs. What’s a good day/time for May? Taking suggestions!

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
    Le Chat Noir

What if we did a weekend? Like a Saturday? And maybe a relatively neutral time, like 6 or 6:30 EST?

I’m trying to think of a day where most people wouldn’t have work and a time that would be doable for a wide variety of time zones. I know we can accommodate everyone all of the time, but I would like to give it a shot.

I can say that I’m unavailable on 5/9 and 5/24-6/8. But I do not have to be present to be supportive!! 😀

“Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.”

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

I’d be perfectly okay most weekends. I’m not around 5/1-3 or 5/8-10. Otherwise I’ll be around. What about a Sunday night too? Like 6 or 7 pm?

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.