AitB Forums The Unofficial Force The Hudson Valley Sciontists

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ScarletSherlock ScarletSherlock 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Le Chat Noir
    Le Chat Noir

This is the scion to which I cleave! We’re a pretty fun group, very diverse. Our next meeting is at Vassar Collegeโ€™s Alumni House in Poughkeepsie, New York, on Sunday, May 24, 2015. We’ll be chatting about “The Adventure of the Norwood Builder.” If you’re in the area, come on by! Dinner is around $40, there’s a cash bar, good company … what more could you ask for?

In August, we’re planning to head up to Saratoga Raceway to attend the “Silver Blaze” race. It’s an event sponsored by the BSI. I haven’t been to a racetrack in years, so if I can make it, I’d really like to go.

โ€œOh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.โ€

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

Man, there’s so much going on up there! I’m jealous!!

Did you see this: http://www.shadowlandtheatre.org/

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
      Le Chat Noir

I dunno, I feel like nothing and its brother Mycroft happens here. POOR ME.

I hadn’t seen that at all! Ellenville is kind of far from me, but not terribly so. I might be going into the city this weekend though, because the city doth beckon. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I would love to see this on the big screen, though. That’s very cool. ๐Ÿ˜€

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

aWW I wasn’t sure how far that was. Boo hiss. Their twitter follows me, for some reason?

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
      Le Chat Noir

Shadowland just started following you for no apparent reason? That is so bizarre! I always wonder how that happens. Do people just pop up in the “You should follow” section? The mysteries of Twitter.

I wish the Sciontists had a more robust social media presence. That would be fun.

ScarletSherlock
        ScarletSherlock

No Ellenville, NY itself?? Must have been from when I was still public and came to visit you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.