AitB Forums The Unofficial Force Interviewing Ian McKellen about Mr. Holmes live on video today for HuffPostLive

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Le Chat Noir Le Chat Noir 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

WorldOfJoeRiggs
    Participant

Just a quick fun piece of information. Huffington Post Live contacted me and inquired if I would like to ask Sir Ian McKellen about his film Mr. Holmes during a live video event today. Obviously, I said yes!

That’s happening at 1pm EST. If anyone is interested the details are as follows. I admit, I am rather thrilled at the opportunity.

Segment Description:
    Sir Ian McKellen and Laura Linney join HuffPost Live to talk about their new film “Mr. Holmes”, that portrays the iconic detective Sherlock Holmes in his old age in the mid-twentieth century, as he tries to solve one last case.

Link to segment for social media: http://huff.lv/1FCk4db

-Joe Riggs

ED: This is Chat – I went to edit the title, and adding that one “l” put it over the character limit, so I re-phrased.

-Joe Riggs
    Mentalist/Deductionist
    www.TheWorldOfJoeRiggs.com

WorldOfJoeRiggs
    Participant

Damn you autocorrect, can someone fix that title. Lol. Also Sir Ian was so very COOL.

-Joe Riggs
    Mentalist/Deductionist

WorldOfJoeRiggs
    Participant

OK so, a life’s dream comes true. I got to talk to Ian McKellen, and no one says a word. Just the sound of crickets. Odd indeed.

-Joe Riggs
    Mentalist/Deductionist

Le Chat Noir
      Le Chat Noir

I’m very happy for you, and I appreciate you sharing this.

Many (if not all) people on this forum have full-time jobs, live in different time zones/countries, and simply do not comment on every post/thread. That’s the nature of a message board. I highly doubt that anyone purposefully chose to avoid commenting. Commenting like this, however, may well discourage people from joining in.

“Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.