AitB Forums New Suspects Hello from Sherlockian

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Le Chat Noir Le Chat Noir 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Sherlockian
    Sherlockian
    Participant

Hello! Hello! Hello!
    Some of you might remember me from the old forum (HN). I had joined that forum on my 25th birthday. Now I am almost 33. It’s crazy how time flies. I hope I’ll have as great a time here as I had in HN. I have so many fond memories of that place, and I made some great friends there. I don’t know what else I should say here. If anyone has any questions about me, don’t hesitate to ask.

"Never mind your usual petty puzzles of the police-court." – Mycroft Holmes

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

Yay Sherlockian!! Welcome. So glad to see you here. HN was so important to so many of us and we can’t even say how glad we are to be back. I’m also 33 and I made life long friends on the forum who I hope come back here!

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
    Le Chat Noir

Sorry for the belated welcome! Good to see you around here!

It is crazy how time flies. I was a fetus when I started HN! Have fun posting and do let us know if anything gets weird. Like, technically weird. Everything is generally weird on Holmesy sites like this.

“Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.