WordPress database error: [Table 'arti2483599310.wp_35ysk49ff0_ppress_plans' doesn't exist]
SELECT COUNT(id) FROM wp_35ysk49ff0_ppress_plans WHERE status = 'true'

WordPress database error: [Table 'arti2483599310.wp_35ysk49ff0_ppress_meta_data' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_35ysk49ff0_ppress_meta_data WHERE meta_key = 'content_restrict_data'

Hello! -
Menu Close

Hello!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      MissAdlersCat
      Participant

Hello all, I was invited here by my lovely friend Sherbethed. I would very much like to be Irene Adler’s cat, but my real name is Amy Thomas. I am the author of The Detective and The Woman novels about Sherlock Holmes and Irene Adler, and I podcast with the Baker Street Babes. Thank you for letting me join, and I’m thrilled that Holmesian.net lives again.

Sherbethed
        Participant

And I’m glad you’re here! xoxo

Le Chat Noir

Why MissAdlersCat, how could I POSSIBLY deny you admission with that adorable name?!

*catsruleendofstory*

Truly, I’d love to do away with moderated membership, but after The Great Holmesian Hacking Scandal, I just can’t let go yet. We’ve already had a few suspicious accounts try to register, and I was like, “Hoooo boy, I loves me some boundaries!”

Welcome, welcome! Very glad to have you here! Please feel free to post away – let ScarletSherlock or me know if you have any questions. So far things seem to be glitch-free (and hacker-free, thank gravy), but you just never can tell.

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.