AitB Forums New Suspects Hello!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Le Chat Noir Le Chat Noir 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

MissAdlersCat
    Participant

Hello all, I was invited here by my lovely friend Sherbethed. I would very much like to be Irene Adler’s cat, but my real name is Amy Thomas. I am the author of The Detective and The Woman novels about Sherlock Holmes and Irene Adler, and I podcast with the Baker Street Babes. Thank you for letting me join, and I’m thrilled that Holmesian.net lives again.

Sherbethed
    Participant

And I’m glad you’re here! xoxo

You brought me back for more than my sparkling wit and good looks.
    —Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century

Le Chat Noir
      Le Chat Noir

Why MissAdlersCat, how could I POSSIBLY deny you admission with that adorable name?!

*catsruleendofstory*

Truly, I’d love to do away with moderated membership, but after The Great Holmesian Hacking Scandal, I just can’t let go yet. We’ve already had a few suspicious accounts try to register, and I was like, “Hoooo boy, I loves me some boundaries!”

Welcome, welcome! Very glad to have you here! Please feel free to post away – let ScarletSherlock or me know if you have any questions. So far things seem to be glitch-free (and hacker-free, thank gravy), but you just never can tell.

“Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.