AitB Forums New Suspects Hello!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ScarletSherlock ScarletSherlock 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

AvengingWinters
    Participant

My name is Courtney and I’ve recently founded The Avenging Winters of Albany (in Upstate NY). I’ve been following Art in the Blood for a while now and figured it was high time I joined up! I’ve been a fan of the great detective for over half my life (never mind how long that is). I have loved most every incarnation that I’ve seen of Holmes and Watson to date, and I’m open to more! Very happy to be here and to join in!

"I'm easy to find. Hell, London gets me every time." - Kitty Winter (Granada Holmes ILLU)

Le Chat Noir
    Le Chat Noir

Welcome, welcome!!! I apologize for the delay in my response, but ScarletSherlock and I have been out of our minds with Scintillation.

So glad to have you here! Please definitely make posts in The Unofficial Force forum when you have dates and details for The Avenging Winters of Albany events. I’m not far from you at all, so I hope to attend. 😀 And of course, make all kinds of other posts and comments too — I’d certainly like to know what you thought of Kitty in “Elementary.”

Cheers!

“Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.”

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

Hello Courtney, you have such a lovely name! 😀 😀
    Really wonderful to see you here. Your group sounds so cool. Hope I can get up there to visit someday!

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.