AitB Forums New Suspects Hallo, lovelies!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  The Solitary Cyclist 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hallo, all! My name is Madison. I went by the same handle on Holmesian.net (R.I.P.). It’s lovely to meet you! A bit about myself…

I’m a physics and English double major with a minor in theatre. I am an actor by trade (my profile picture is me as Jo March from a recent production of Little Women) and live with my spouse and two cats. I have loved Sherlock Holmes for nearly all of my twenty-four years. I am particularly fond of Laurie R. King’s Mary Russell novels and the Granada television series featuring Jeremy Brett! Please feel free to message me about anything at all, but especially with recommendations! Chances are I’ve read or seen it, but I am always excited to experience new incarnations of the famous detective.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the forums!

Regards,
    S.C.

"Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent." IDEN

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

Yay! I’m so happy to see you here, Madison, and to hear that you are doing well. 😀

Have you read the last couple King novels? I think I’m three behind. I haven’t heard much about the new one at all!

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
    Le Chat Noir

What ho, Madison! Yes, RIP old HN — I think this platform is going to be far, far superior in its defense from nasty hackers and spammers.
    I can’t imagine how you’re managing two majors and a minor — I double-majored in college, and it nearly broke my soul. Good on you.
    Please don’t hesitate to let us know if anything seems wonky. Everything seems to look correct and so forth, but it’s hard to tell until people get in here and start messing about! Obviously you’ve figured out avatars and signatures, so that an A+ for you!

“Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.”

Scarlet, I am behind as well! I’ve only gotten through “The God of the Hive.” And, thank you both for helping me with the creation of my profile! I’ve recommended the site to a few Holmesians I know, so hopefully we’ll have more faces. Too bad about ol’ HN. I remember writing a terrible crackfic with Bonelady that inspired some art from… Elina? I needs to find it.

"Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent." IDEN

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.