WordPress database error: [Table 'arti2483599310.wp_35ysk49ff0_ppress_plans' doesn't exist]
SELECT COUNT(id) FROM wp_35ysk49ff0_ppress_plans WHERE status = 'true'

WordPress database error: [Table 'arti2483599310.wp_35ysk49ff0_ppress_meta_data' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_35ysk49ff0_ppress_meta_data WHERE meta_key = 'content_restrict_data'

GridLOCK DC 2015 -
Menu Close

GridLOCK DC 2015

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Le Chat Noir

GridLOCK DC 2015
        August 8-9 @ Hyatt Regency Bethesda

Is anyone going? I’ll be there! If you want more info, go to http://www.gridlockdc.com. They’ve got a Tumblr and Twitter, too. I don’t think they’ve published anything yet about the panels and whatnot, but last year’s programming looks very interesting!

ScarletSherlock

I’ll be there too! It’s an AitB outing! hehe

Le Chat Noir

I was going to say “we” but I didn’t want to out you if you were going to stay incognito 😉

But yes, AitB will be there with bells on, tweeting and posting like crazy.

ScarletSherlock

Naw I’ve already sold my soul and identity to the Machine, I’m good.

Le Chat Noir

Update: We (ScarletSherlock and I) will be presenting on panels (together on at least one). If you’re going to be attending, I’d love to coordinate a meet-up! We have about 6 weeks or so to plan this out.

ScarletSherlock

GRIDLOCK IS THIS WEEKEND!!! AWWWWW YISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I’m on the Sir Ian McKellen and Sherlock Holmes and Shakespeare panels, and both Chat and I are on The Evolution of Online Holmesiana panel. My Peter Cushing panel was cancelled, unfortunately. 🙁

Viewing 3 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.