AitB Forums The Unofficial Force GridLOCK DC 2015

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ScarletSherlock ScarletSherlock 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Le Chat Noir
    Le Chat Noir

GridLOCK DC 2015
    August 8-9 @ Hyatt Regency Bethesda

Is anyone going? I’ll be there! If you want more info, go to http://www.gridlockdc.com. They’ve got a Tumblr and Twitter, too. I don’t think they’ve published anything yet about the panels and whatnot, but last year’s programming looks very interesting!

“Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.”

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

I’ll be there too! It’s an AitB outing! hehe

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
      Le Chat Noir

I was going to say “we” but I didn’t want to out you if you were going to stay incognito 😉

But yes, AitB will be there with bells on, tweeting and posting like crazy.

ScarletSherlock
        ScarletSherlock

Naw I’ve already sold my soul and identity to the Machine, I’m good.

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
    Le Chat Noir

Update: We (ScarletSherlock and I) will be presenting on panels (together on at least one). If you’re going to be attending, I’d love to coordinate a meet-up! We have about 6 weeks or so to plan this out.

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

GRIDLOCK IS THIS WEEKEND!!! AWWWWW YISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I’m on the Sir Ian McKellen and Sherlock Holmes and Shakespeare panels, and both Chat and I are on The Evolution of Online Holmesiana panel. My Peter Cushing panel was cancelled, unfortunately. 🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.