This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ScarletSherlock ScarletSherlock 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

What it says on the tin. Capslock, macros, jokes, general stupidity! Have at it!

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
    Le Chat Noir

His blue eyeshadow looks so goofy here. And Jude Law looks like he has no neck. That being said, they look relatively comfy on that carpet!
    So there, yes, you can post gifs. I don’t think I know how to post gifs, but it can be done, as you have demonstrated thusly.

“Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.”

ScarletSherlock
      ScarletSherlock

I went like dis:

< *img src="urlofgif"*/> (remove * obvs)

so

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
        Le Chat Noir

Well, aren’t you a fancy pants. 😉
        Man, someone really needs to take a face wipe and deal with that eye shadow. So 80s, RDJ. That bonnet is smashing, though. Woot!

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

I’m sorry I just died

Le Chat Noir
      Le Chat Noir

The stalker cat is so rude. In the video I saw, the one cat was giving serious side-eye to another cat, who was pretty much being a goof. Then the camera pans back to the side-eye cat, and you see stalker cat just waiting to slap.

Yeah, I came up with a whole back story for the three of them.

Look at the funnies and pretties…

I love this quote with all of my heart.

Me.

"Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent." IDEN

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

David Burke made THE best faces. That one of Sherlock busting out of the frame freaked me out! :mrgreen:

oh god I have no idea who made this but I just died laughing. Poor Freddie!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.