AitB Forums Alpha Public House Do You Want to Smell Like Holmes?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Le Chat Noir Le Chat Noir 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Le Chat Noir
    Le Chat Noir

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, owned by Elizabeth Barrial, offers perfumes inspired by fictional characters. Here’s a lovely little article about it! “Bar
    [See the full post at: Do You Want to Smell Like Holmes?]

“Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.”

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

ooooh I bet this will be nice. BPAL is gr8. I had The Last Unicorn one once. I swear it smelled like real unicorns ought to smell.

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
      Le Chat Noir

What do real unicorns smell like? You can’t just say that you know and then not elaborate. Straight up mean!

I want Holmes to either smell like Fresh Linen or Drakar Noir.

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

oh man I don’t remember everything – it was like lavender and vanilla, wild lettuce, I think white chocolate? It made me think of the Unicorn all alone in her woods. The combinations sounds weird but it was lovely.

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." BLUE

Le Chat Noir
      Le Chat Noir

Oh, that sounds very exotic. I wonder if they still sell it? I don’t know anything about the art of perfumery, but I really do enjoy sniffing things. 😀

If … nay WHEN … we are in New Orleans together, we’ll have to go to the Hové Parfumeur store in the French Quarter. It’s absolutely genius. When I was a child, I would go stand in there for ages, just picking up the glass stoppers in the bottles and smelling all of the different scents. I’ve never had them customize a scent for me, but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do.

ScarletSherlock
    ScarletSherlock

They do! It’s at the bottom of the BPAL homepage under “favorites” or “classics” – something like that.

(How much do I love that BPAL has a pop up warning for smut?? lmao)

omg yes. I need you to take me there & just indulge all your whims cause I have no idea where anything is!

That is super cool. I may just have to smell like Holmes. If anyone is interested in Arthurian Legend, I just bought the following Merlin the Bard perfume. The seller was super nice and included a complimentary perfume sample of my choice. Each has a drop of water from The Chalice Well in Glastonbury, England.

"Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent." IDEN

Le Chat Noir
      Le Chat Noir

MEEP! GASP! I heart Arthuriana. I CAN SMELL LIKE MERLIN? I MUST HAVE THIS NOW.

Bless you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.